Sunday, October 15, 2006

MCPP 2 Presentation at Mission Weekend 14th & 15th Oct 2006

Siew Mei is probably the 1st person who inspired me into missions. She’s has done so much. She was encouraging me to join her on the short team trips in 2002 even before she went on Doulos. I knew I would be most guilty when she returned from Doulos in 2005 and I haven’t even gone on a short term. Thand God I finally went to Nepal. Since back with DUMC, she has been helping to coordinate lots of training and activities. Well, also encourage a number of us to GO by faith!

Siew Mei is really good with mime…I have watched her perform it a few times. Well, she’s a natural performer. Anything from acting to dancing, she nails it.

So, for mission weekend, she taught us a mime. It was really cool since most of us have never done it before. Since we had to do it 4 times, we had quite a bit of time to kill. So took some photos and went around scaring people. ;-p


No comments: