Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Test results

I have previously seen a doctor from another hospital regarding my enlarged thyroid. He said to go for surgery. Well, as a very normal person, I think it is important to get a second opinion.

I had Debbie accompany me since Mum was still in China. Dato’ Dr. Khalid (Janet’s colleague from Sunway previously) is a very caring doctor. I’m not sure how many doctors are willing to give away their mobile number. ;-D He had a very very concerned face and he was silent pretty long before he spoke. Maybe he can't remember my case.. Haha, it has been 2 weeks. He probably thought I was going to cry. Yup, the test (from the last visit where he suddenly decided to poke a needle through my neck) showed that there is a suspicion of “bad” cells. He told me that if money was an issue, he could recommend me to a gov hospital. Only problem is it is going to take very long before I could get it done. If I was his sister, he would advice me to get it done ASAP. He explained what needs to be done. He gave me the contact of a surgeon.

I couldn’t go back to work…need to think. I was still calm, but maybe my mind was wondering stuff…wondering…wondering…went to watch Kung Fu Panda.

Appointment with surgeon the next day.

No comments: