Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Pantai Experience

1st July 2008

When I was wheeled into the operating theatre, there was just peace in my heart. I thought that was pretty amazing, I mean I have never been operated on before and the fact that I don't know what on earth they are going to remove, so... it was weird that I was just so calm. Surely that was the peace of God. ;-D

I didn't feel a thing during the procedure. It was just like only a minute ago they pengsan me with the "oxygen" before I woke up...no dreams or nightmare.

The doctor and my mum (who went for a similar surgery 15 years ago) did inform me that I will experience sore throat and pain when drinking and eating. But thank God, I didn't experience any of that. Hehe. Because God is watching over me!


I’m so blessed to have so many many people prayed for me. Really appreciate all your prayers, gifts, flowers, balloons, and wishes.

Praise God that the growth is benign. The surgeon only removed half of the thyroid.
Therefore I do not need to be on pills at all... I’m recovering really fast too!

God healed me.
;-D

1 comment:

Deborah Ng said...

Really praise God for His speedy recovery!!! Indeed He and His angels are watching over you :)