Monday, August 03, 2009

Debbie & Hoi Hian

It is an amazing thing to see 2 friends come together in marriage. I've been friends with Debbie & Hoi Hian ever since they joined us in Dew Crew. I got to know Debbie a lot better when she took up the role of Media Director in DUMC a couple of years ago. I guess Debbie started noticing Hoi Hian more when they started serving together in our Nepali Fellowship. :) We have all became close friends as we serve together in these 2 ministries.



It was a simple wedding holy matrimony and chinese dinner. All of us had a great time taking photos of ourselves and entertaining ourselves! Fui Ping, Steph and myself even managed to squeeze in some time for a free make over by Bobbi Brown. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It was a joyous wedding and a memorable one. I enjoyed the time we spent at Bobbi Brown... but oooi... why you put up the photos! Now everyone knows we so vain...

Deborah Ng said...

All 3 of you looked so pretty that day!! Thanks for coming and adding to the joyous atmosphere :)Next time you go, I want to join! Hehe.