Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nicole & Peter

10th October 2009
Nicole served with us in dew crew for quite a number of years. She was one of my 3 team members who dated someone from the worship team ;-D I remember sometimes we had all 3 girls serving in crew and all 3 bf serving in worship team on the same weekend. Cool eh. This is like the "wedding year". All 3 of them decided to get married this year. :-D


It was great to be part of her wedding helper team. My role was something I don't normally do - which was pretty challenging but this was for Nicole :) I guess I'll do almost anything for any of my crew if it means a lot to them... it won't be the best but the best of my ability.

Nicole is one of those really rare cool bride. She adapted to changes, accepted the challenges and remain cool and most of all enjoyed her wedding all the way.

I think for any lady who intends to get married, the most important thing is to expect that her wedding day will not be perfect. THEN, things will just somehow be okay. Maybe what Debbie told me is true - wedding day is overrated by the people in the industry. It's just ONE day. What is most important is the marriage life :)

Congrats Nicole & Peter and continue to grow in love with each other and with God ;-)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very soon it would be your turn. What it happens... focus on the marriage not the wedding day :-)

Deborah Ng said...

Most brides will feel relieved when the wedding is over.. that's when the marriage begins :)

Very good of you to take photos for Nicole and Peter.. great job!

You definitely won't have a shortage of helpers at your wedding..hehe..