Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kah Wei & Zong Ming

17th July 2010
Kah Wei is one of my few schoolmates that I continued to keep in touch with for the past 12 years. When she told me she was getting married, I was certain that I would like to be there :-p

I thought I was going to have to choose between it and the 180 musical which is over the same weekend 16-18 July. It was a signing of certification of marriage and a lunch reception. Just that it is in Singapore! But somehow God made it possible. :) I prayed that God will enable me to juggle my time as I feel that it would really mean something to Kah Wei for some friends to be there. At the same time, I was really looking forward to this musical.

I managed to get a budget flight via Firefly to fly in from Subang in the morning and return late afternoon. Everything went on smoothly just as planned and thank God there was no delay. Tee Hui, Shin Hui and Wen Fue drove to Singapore the day before so I met them at the Studio M Hotel for breakfast and to hang out before getting a ride to the Mykii Cafe.

It was a simple and meaningful reception with close friends and family. Something different from the usual huge Chinese weddings. 3 course western/greek food in a nice cozy restaurant where the bride and groom actually have time for their guests and actually get to enjoy the food too! :)


Kah Wei & Zong Ming, congrats and thank you for sharing this very special day with me.

No comments: