Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sharing church audio experience

It has been a pretty hectic 3 days.

Just 2 weeks ago, MWM asked if I could join them in their trip to Penang First AOG where they would conduct Worship workshops. They requested for a special workshop for the sound crew. I'm not professionally trained (though trained by a professional ;-p) and I'm not technically savvy! OK, so I found out they wanted to know more about operational stuff, process and some basic mixing. I thought I could managed so I agreed to go.


It was a nice to be able to share my years of experience as a volunteer. It wasn't something that I was capable to do on my own. This whole audio stuff knowledge is really a blessing from God. I'm still learning but it is great to offer some suggestion to the challenges that we have experience before.

Enjoyed the past 3 hectic days. Had great company, great food and some great sharing of God's love and grace. :D

No comments: