Monday, January 03, 2005

Blessed New Year!

December...some how it passed so quickly. Had quite a few celebration. First, it was Amy's Birthday at Souled Out...then Sook Fern's Birthday surprise...


then there was a lot of lepaking, Christmas...New Year's Eve...and here we are, 2005. I need to get a job. I really do now. Maybe I should set a dead line. Maybe Feb? Hehe. Then I'll just apply anywhere and take any offer. A friend told me he sent out at least 10 application a week for his 1st job. Yikes, I haven't even send 10 since finishing my last paper!!! No wonder I'm still unemployed. Feeling guilty.

Actually, there is something I feel I must do before that. Something that has been on my mind for quite a few days now. God confirmed it this morning. We will see if that happens.

No comments: