Monday, December 29, 2008

Nepalese Fellowship

Before I even left for my first trip to Nepal in 2005, I was encouraged to help out at the new Nepalese Fellowship started by Kelvin. Not that I could speak a single word or anything like that, but just the little things like preparing the av at the room they gather (since that's the one thing I sort of know best). During those time some of us also lead in the P & W.

It's been more than 3 years and 2 trips there now. It is through this fellowship I have build many strong friendships with the other volunteers. Other than the weekly meetings, we organised many other activities such as camps, volleyball games and of course Christmas Party!

We gather at the end of every year to give thanks for all that has happened and to appreciate all the volunteers for their tiredless efforts.

1 comment:

Deborah Ng said...

Nepali Sangati is so fun! Glad 2 serve with u there :) Hope we can go together-gether to Nepal soon.. before we are too old...