Friday, January 16, 2009

The case of the useless shopper

I can’t shop. I’m totally hopeless. Somehow, I can spend money, but not through shopping shopping. I can’t stand crowds. Warehouse sales and shopping malls during the weekend are BAD for me. I get migraines. Extremely bad ones. They can last more than a day (sometimes it sticks to my head even with Panadol and good sleep).

Maybe I’m just not a people person. I get upset at the strangers – when kids scream with their highest pitch and the parents thinks they are cute. -_-

Maybe I’m picky. The current fashion doesn’t seem to be much of my taste. Size is a constant challenge, everything is just pricey and I give up very quickly.

I guess it is ok. I only hunt for things when my stuffs are broken. I’ll live with all my old clothes, shoes and everything else.

2 comments:

Deborah Ng said...

Eh.. u r same like Thoo. He can't stand crowds in shopping malls also.

I don't like current fashion too. If its not too transparent, there's too many holes.

So let's both just wear old clothes for now :)

jules said...

the last time i went 1u i almost pengsan...really dizzy and blacked out for like 1/2 second! :p