Monday, August 02, 2004

Applying for jobs

Last week's cell discussion was great. Quite motivating for someone like me. Have to admit, I haven't really thought about the questions interviewers will ask. No....wait, I did, but I guess I kept telling myself I'll think about it "later". Freaky you know. I think of what I will answer and what are the possible response of the interviewer!

What the worst question that could be asked? Probably why I failed my papers? Darn, better be prepared for that. So many stuff think of....well thats also because I was always telling myself I'll think about it after I've completed my degree! Things really can accumulate, even the "stuff to do after exams" have become a long list.

I have to start applying for jobs...should do that soon....have to get started....

No comments: