Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ending the holiday

We began our day a little later than usual. Hew Yen and Yuh Fun were too fit to feel any pain but Hew Chui, Fui Ping and myself were still feeling it. We checked out from Marina Court and left our luggage at Pacific Sutera Harbour. A 30mins speedboat ride brought us to Sapi Island - one of the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. It is the island where all the water activities take place. A few of us took this opportunity to try the discover dive thingy. It’s pretty cool actually. Well, the dive master, Christian had to drag me around but it was good exposure. Now I can seriously consider getting a real license. We got back to the hotel for a nice swim after that. We had a beautiful sunset that day. A consolation since there wasn't a real sunrise at Mt. K.

I managed to meet up one more time with Janet and Eric. We ate at this little restaurant in Beverly Hills. Qing Zhou Xiao Chai. They serve Taiwanese porridge. Quite nice actually. Tasted like home cooked. We ended the day with VedaBlu ice-creams.

On our last day, we went for a walk around the shopping complex. No one bought much of the souvenirs. It was before going to the airport that I spent a bomb on fishes. I had specific instruction from family to get them. :-p

After all that excitement and fun, the flight back was pretty sad. I was already missing my it, my 1st holiday. Can't imagine getting back to work. Well, it is my passport to my next adventure. Can't wait for my next holiday!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Alright... VedaBlu ice-cream. Sounds yummy! I am going to try this if I go KK one day. Julia, good to see you back in PJ!

PS: Tomorrow do what?

Deborah Ng said...

U should have holidays at least once a year. Then it reminds us that life is not just about work and the world is a very beautiful place... and we should explore it in our lifetime :)

jananevelyn said...

Great adventure Julia! :) You sure had a memorable trip there. I like your collages pics and yummy, you make me feel like going KK too... ;)

caseytaykc said...

Nice adventure you had there. I think u have better endurance than me akakaka... I was half dead when i reach laban rata, considering how nice the weather was to me. And I ended my trip with Vedablu ice cream too..

*esther* said...

Congrats, now you can say to Mount K: I saw, I came, I conquered (and I blogged!)! hehehe ;)